KOSLJUN – small fisherman settlement on south side of island Pag – small port in natural bay, surrounded by centennial pine woods, 220 km far from Zagreb with ferry line Prizna – Zigljen or 300 km accross Maslenica bridge. New apartment building with ***, completely equipped with new equippment. 50 m far from sea – visualy – second row from the sea, and 100 m far by road. Three (3) apartments with totally 16 beds.
AP-1 IVA 2+2-high ground
AP-2 LUKA 2+2-ground floor
AP-3 INKA 6+2- first floor
- IDEAL VACATION IN PEACE AND SILENCE
- IDEAL FOR FAMILIES WITH SMALL CHILDREN
- NEARNESS OF SA AND BEACH 80 – 200 M
- NEARNESS OF CENTER OF SETLEMENT AND STORE 100-200 m (total supply)
- CLEAN AND WARM SEA WITH SAND BOTTOM
- BATHING ON SMALL LOCAL BEACH or BY CHOICE ALONG THE COAST, ENTRANCE INTO SEA OF GRADUAL DEPTH
- FRESH FISH, SHELLFISH AND OCTOPUS FROM LOCAL KOSLJUN'S BAY AND BEST SQUID IN ADRIATIC
- BENEVOLENCE OF HOSTS TO GUESTS AND CHILDREN
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE STAYING WITH US!